The current distribution is as follows:
- Basement: BCV area, technical room, WC, store, cafeteria and depots
- Ground: BCV agency, surface approx. 88 m2
- 1st floor: BCV offices and WC, surface approx. 88 m2
- 2nd floor: 3.5 room apartment, approx. 72 m2 Attic: undeveloped
- Basement: archive room, cellars, others available
- Ground: acupuncture cabinet, surface approx. 42 m2
- 1st floor: 2.5 room apartment, surface approx. 42 m2 Attic: undeveloped
The 2 buildings are connected by an external staircase. Each room has its own entrance. Five paved outdoor parking spaces are also part of this object.
The building is located in the center of the village of Bussigny, close to all amenities (shops, restaurants, pharmacy, post office, police, schools), in a quiet street with limited speed, close to a pretty park.
The train station is a 5-minute walk away. The A1 motorway junction is less than 3 km away and Lausanne city center is a 20-minute drive away.